FREE SHIPPING for order over $300
Biolife Nat Vitamin C 1000mg With Bioflavonoids 50mg and Hesperidin
What is NAT C 1000mg?
Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble nutrient, which cannot be produced in our body. It involved in many biological processes and helps to protect the cells from free radical damage.
Nat vitamin C 1000 is a 6-in-1 formulation containing 1000mg vitamin C fortified with citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, hesperidin, rosehip and acerola.
Nat vitamin C 1000 is specially designed gentle to the stomach to support the body well being.
It is added with Bioflavonoids to vitamin C to facilitate the optimum absorption and utilization of vitamin C in the body.
How does Nat C 1000 help in maintaining good health?
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to protect body cells from free radical damage.
- People who are at increased risk of oxidative damage (smokers, frequent exposure to environmental
- pollution and sunlight) should ensure adequate intake of vitamin C as a foundation to help protect them from free radical damage.
- Rosehip and acerola provide natural source of vitamin C and antioxidant with many health benefits.
- Rutin and hesperidin are natural plant flavonoids with antioxidant properties that help protect against free radicals.
Who are recommended to take Nat C 1000?
- Those who need high strength of Vitamin C (1000mg)
- Those who hope to improve and maintain good health
- Those who prefer more ingredients other than vitamin C
What is the recommended dosage?
Adult: ONE tablet daily after meal or as recommended by your pharmacist
Ascorbic Acid 1g
Rosa canina (Rosehip) Extract 62.5mg Equivalent to dry fruit 250mg
Malphigia punicifolia (Acerola) Extract 12.5mg Equivalent to dry fruit 50mg