FREE SHIPPING for order over $300
RIDPED LOTION contains Benzyl Benzoate 25%w/v
Treatment for Head Lice:
- Wash, rinse and dry the hair and scalp well before application.
- Apply enough lotion by spreading with the fingers to thoroughly wet the hair and scalp.
- Wash off 24 hours later with shampoo and warm water and dry with a clean towel.
- Use a fine-toothed comb to remove any remaining nits(eggs) from the hair.
- Check 7 days after the last application and repeat the treatment again if there is evidence of living lice.
Treatment for Scabies:
- Take a hot bath, scrub and dry the skin well before application.
- Apply enough lotion with a brush to cover the whole body, except the head and face and rub in well especially around wrists, ankles, armpits, buttocks, groin area, webs of the fingers and toes and under the nails.
- Allow the lotion to dry and then put on clean clothing.
- Wash off 24 hours later with warm water and soap then dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat treatment after 5 days if there is evidence of living mites.
Children 2 - 12 years:
Dilute the lotion with an equal quantity of water before application.
All family members in close contact should be treated simultaneously to prevent infestation recurring.
Shake well before use