FREE SHIPPING for order over $300
Apenas 20 restantes em estoque Esgotado
21st Century Glucosamine Vegetarian Capsules 500mg 30s
$32.90 $34.90 $32.90 Esgotado
21st Century Vegesamine 500mg 30s
Glucosamine HCl is more than 99 % pure. On the other hand, Glucosamine Sulfate is only 80 % pure with the remaining 20% being sodium or potassium sulfate. Glucosamine in its pure form contains all the necessary components to repair & maintain healthy cartilage and joint functions.
Direction for Use : Take one or two capsule after breakfast and one or two capsules after dinner or as recommended by a doctor or a pharmacist.
Ingredients : D-Glucosamine HCl 500mg
Contra Indication : There are no known contraindications. However, if in doubt of the suitability of this product, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking the product.
Our Picks for You