FREE SHIPPING for order over $300
Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste 3.52oz (100g)
It is suitable for first time use of Sensodyne toothpaste with mild mint flavor.
1. Why does a sensitive teeth occur?
When the phase-access tube, which must be wrapped with enamel and gums, is exposed to external stimuli, the irritation is transmitted to the tooth nerves to feel pain.
- Gum damage due to incorrect brushing
- enamel wear due to shredding
- treatment of periodontaneous disease, whitening, acid food, etc.
2. How can Sensitive teeth symptoms affect dental health?
If the pain caused by the Sensitive teeth symptoms leads to dietary changes, dental cancellations, improper dental care, etc., it can lead to cavities, gum infections and dental disease.
3. Sensodyne for Sensitive Teeth management.
- Sensitive teeth toothpaste Sensodine, the world's No. 1 seller
- Significant Sensitive Teeth initiation effect from 2 weeks spent as demonstrated by clinical study
- Contains potassium nitrate, an ingredient approved by the FDA in the United States