FREE SHIPPING for order over $300
Uniqueness of Misai Kucing:Misai Kucing or in its scientific name Orthosiphon stamineus, has been used as a medicinal herb for many countries in Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia. The plant was introduced to Europe in the early 20th century and soon has become a popular herbal tea. It is also known as Kidney Tea. The plant was described as an herbaceous shrub which grows to a height of 1.5 meters with a unique flower, filaments that looks like cat’s whiskers. This medicinal herb is commercialized cultivated and marketed for its validated health benefits.
Health Benefits of Misai Kucing:
- Increases the excretion of urine
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- As a remedy for kidney stone and arteriosclerosis
- Helps to relieve symptoms of gout and joint pain
- Improves hepatic function in diabetic patients
Product FeaturesProvides relief to those who have difficulty to urinate
Formulated in capsule form
Easy and convenient to consume
Active Ingredients:Each capsule contains
Herba Orthosiphon stamineus (Misai Kucing)……….…….. 500mg
Indication: Traditionally used to improve urination.
Dosage: 2 capsules each time, 2 times daily.
Our Picks for You