FREE SHIPPING for order over $300
Introduction of Sterimar Nose Hygiene Baby Sea Water Spray
Sterimar Nose Hygiene Baby is a medical device recommended daily for babies from 0 to 3 years old to:
- Gently cleanse the nose and eliminate impurities (dust, fine pollution particles, mucus, allergens)
- Moisturize and restore the natural moisture of the nasal mucosa (heating, air conditioning)
- Prevent ENT disorders such as colds, otitis by reinforcing the nasal mucosa’s defences
- Improve breathing to facilitate good sleep and bottle or breastfeeding.
- Sterimar sprays are used by breathing therapists in the treatment of bronchitis
- Daily recommended. Helps make the process of learning to blow much easier for young children
- Gently cleanses
- Prevents colds
- Sterimar Nose Hygiene Baby is a physiological sea water solution that contains the same concentration of salt as that of the human body’s cells.
- Filtered 100% natural and preservative-free, Sterimar sea water benefits from the recognised properties of mineral salts and marine trace elements such as zinc, copper, manganese, iron, magnesium, selenium.
- Aseptically packaged. Pressurised container with an inert gas (nitrogen). The solution is held within an inner container and does not come into contact with the nitrogen.
- 100% natural sea water
- Very gentle spray.
- Safe nozzle.
About Sterimar Nose Hygiene Baby Sea Water Spray
Nasal congestion or blocked nose is one of the common symptoms that can happen to anybody all year round. Nasal congestion is usually caused by the common cold or flu. However, some other conditions like nasal polyps or trauma can also cause nasal blockage and this may need further medical attention.
Here are some tips you can do to relieve your blocked nose caused by a cold or flu:
1. Use a nasal spray like Sterimar Nose Hygiene Baby Sea Water Spray to help break the mucus in your nasal cavity. This will allow you to cough out or blow out the mucus easier and clear up your nasal passage.
2. Breath in steam from warm water. This can also help thin out the build-up mucus. You can either do this with a bowl of warm water or take a hot shower. Be careful not to scald your face.
3. Use an air humidifier. Humidified air relieve the inflammation in your nasal passages, so it is less painful to breathe.
4. Keep yourself hydrated!